Royal Panda introduction
At a glance, the Royal Panda website is really busy and quite complicated for the eyeballs to take in. They present a lot of information at once, and it takes a few seconds to digest it all.
They were launched in 2013 and accept NZD as a currency on the site. They put their focus on having a really strong online casino offering as well as their big bonus program.
Royal Panda owned by LeoVegas International and are fully licensed and that means you can play on the website fully secure that you won’t lose your hard earned money to fraud or dubious activity like that.
With their Loyal Panda program, regular visitors to the site can earn Loyal Panda Points each time you play!
They have excellent customer service, 24/7 live chat and they’re a safe website to play at and are licensed by Maltease regulators.
They are best known for:
- An extensive live casino with real dealers!
- A massive $50,000 maximum withdrawal limit over a 24 hour period
- No withdrawal fees!
- A clever search function so you can find your games with maximum ease
Pros with Royal Panda
- Customer support: 24/7
- Bonus validity: Bonuses are active for 90 days
- Withdrawal limits: NZ$10.000 per month
- Banking methods: Visa, Mastercard, Skrill, Neteller, Paysafe, Ecopayz, Euteller, Interac, Paypal, Trustly, Zimpler, Instadebit
Cons with Royal Panda
- Bonus wager requirements: 35x
- Free spins wager requirements: 35x
- Deposits with Skrill, PayPal, Neteller and Paysafecard not eligible
How to register
Royal Panda is a really easy website for New Zealand nationals to open an account with. In just four steps, you can have your account ready to rock.
Choose a username, password and enter your email address.
Complete the registration
When you have filled in everything, just click on register and complete your registration.
Go to your inbox and click on the verification link to activate your membership.
Deposit & play
Log in, go to deposits and make a first deposit and you are ready to start playing.
Royal Panda operates a minimum deposit and a minimum withdrawal scheme, both of which are $10.
They accept local currency, so you’ll be able to bet using NZD – which is great! There are no withdrawal fees, and payouts are 1-5 days for cards or instant for Skrill and Neteller.
|Deposit methods||Processing time||Fee|
Deposits instantly appear in your account, so you can play straight away.
Royal Panda has a maximum deposit amount of $50,000 – although it varies depending on the payment method. Have a look at the table below for more information.
|Withdrawal methods||Processing time||Fee|
|Master Card||1-5 days||Free|
|Paysafe Card||0-48 hours||Free|
|Bank transfer||3-6 days||Free|
An example they use of an instance in which they will charge for withdrawal is when a player deposits money in their account, but then takes it out without placing a bet on the website.
They do have a maximum withdrawal of $50,000 over a 24-hour period. But if you’re taking that much money out, you’ll be a winner anyway! The minimum a player can withdraw is $10.
See our page with the fastest payout online casino in New Zealand sites.
Gaming at this casino is so fun because there are so many different casino games types that you can choose from. These game options include:
- RTP 96,2%
- PlayN Go
- RTP 94.6%
- RTP 96.50%
- RTP 96.45%
- Push Gaming
- Slots: Slot machine games or pokies at the casino are numerous and players will have fun and thrilling experience in every way. Slots are divided into three categories Video Slots, Classic Slots, Hot and Cold Slots. In section hot and cold slots players can choose hot slots (that have recently paid out) and Cold slots (that did not recently payout). Royal Panda casino as we have said offers 1150+ slots/pokies for all New Zealanders. Some of the most popular pokies that players can find at Royal Panda include Book of Dead, Megaways Sweet, Bonanza, Starburst, Carry on Camping, Hercules and Pegasus, Ozzy Osbourne.
- Jackpots: Currently there are 36 jackpot slot games at Royal Panda. Some of the most popular jackpot games at RP casino include Divine Fortune, Mega Moolah, Hall of Gods, Arabian Nights, Imperial Riches and others.
- Table games: There are a section “table games” at this casino and players can find all table games in one place. Blackjack, Roulette, Sic Bo, Baccarat online and Holdem Poker are available here. Blackjack and Roulette games can be found separated from the table games category. Some of the games that can be found at table games on Royal Panda are Casino Holdem poker, Blackjack Party, American Roulette, and others.
- Video Poker: There are 8 great video poker games at this casino. Some of the most popular titles players can play at Royal Panda casino include Jacks or Better, Deuces Wild, Joker Poker, Jacks or Better Double Up and others.
- Live Casino: Royal Panda offers live casino games from the most popular providers from the industry like Evolution Gaming, NetEnt and others. Some of the live dealer games we can play at the casino include Live Baccarat, Live Caribbean Stud Poker, Live Ultimate Texas Holdem, Blackjack Party, Monopoly Live, London Roulette and many others.
- Scratchcards: Royal Panda casino offers the most scratch games if we look at other online casinos in the industry that we promote at our guide. Here at Royal Panda casino players can found over 30 scratch games including Siren’s Kingdom Scratch, Treasure of Horus Scratch, Cherry Blast Scratch, The Curious Cabinet Scratch, Blood Queen Scratch and others.
- Softgames: For lovers of soft games Royal pAnda has prepared a section where players can choose from 15+ games to play for real money or free. The most popular softgames at Royal Panda include Mega Money Rush, Pets Go Wild, Space Force, Bon Bon Bonanza, and others.
- Virtual Sports Betting: Royal Panda offers also the virtual sports betting games for its players. Players can found 14 different virtual games to bet on here. Some of the most played titles include Virtual Horses, Virtual Greyhounds, Virtual Greyhounds, Virtual Trotting, Virtual Trotting, Instant Football, Virtual World Cup, Virtual Europa League, Virtual Football, Virtual Tennis and others.
Royal Panda has a comprehensive help centre. They have a search facility in which you can enter your query and find support articles that will help you to resolve an issue.
This will be your first point-of-call in regards to customer support at Royal Panda, and if you don’t find the information you seek, a live chat option is readily available. This is the quickest way to get in touch with them.
They are also on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram should you want to get social with them!
- Live chat (24/7)
- Email support (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Phone number +356 2778 0418
Royal Panda are operated by Royal Panda Limited, but their gambling license is incorporated under the one held by LeaVegas Gaming.
They have a really strong loyalty program, which is constantly changing, so make sure you keep a strong eye on that page!
LeoVegas also own:
- Bet UK
This casino runs under the licensed of:
- Malta Gaming Authority (MGA)
Owner: LeoVegas Gaming Group
Address: Royal Panda Limited, Level 7, The Plaza Business Centre, Bisazza Street, Sliema, SLM 1640, Malta.
Licence number: Royal Panda incorporated under the corporate license of LeoVegas Gaming p.l.c. MGA/CRP/237/2013 issued on 1 August 2018.Registration number: C58222
Frequently asked questions
What is the wagering requirement?
This is what they say on their website: “To be eligible for the free sports bet, players must deposit €/$20 or more in a single transaction and place a bet/bets of the same currency value of €/$20 or more on the Royal Panda sports betting/sports section with odds of 2.0 or higher.”
Does Royal Panda casino accept NZD currency?
Yes they do! Players at Royal Panda can gamble away to their heart’s content in their local currency. That means you’ll have no worries about an exchange rate or any extra fees.
Is there a loyalty program?
Yes there is! The Loyal Panda program seeks to reward players for using Royal Panda by providing them with points each time they gamble. These can be redeemed for gifts in the Royal Panda shop.