Paysafecard NZ has taken the online casino world by storm, and it is fast becoming the preferred method of funding casino wallets, as well as for withdrawing earnings.
Why then is this payment method increasing in popularity, and why have people taken a liking to its features?
In this article, we seek to examine the features of Paysafecard, as well as provide answers to the questions posed above.
Top Paysafecard casinos
Hell Spin9.7NZ$ 1200+ 150 free spins7500+ gamesHall of flameA lot of gaming providers18+ | Wager requirements: 40x | Terms and Conditions Apply
Leovegas9.7NZ$ 1500+ 150 free spins and 50 cashspins2380+ gamesMassive win potentialSpectacular selection of games18+ | Wager req: 35x | Free spins are wager free (cashspins) | Play responsibly | Terms and Conditions Apply
Royal Panda8.5NZ$ 1000+ 5% cashback bonus3000+ gamesTop up-bonus on every depositDaily casino rewards
PlayOjo9.680 spinsno wager3000+ gamesLoyalty cashbackOJO Wheel18+ | No wager req | Bonus is not valid if you deposit with Neteller or Skrill | Terms and Conditions Apply
Mr Play8.2NZ$ 500+ 200 free spins500+ gamesSportsbookVarious promotions & prizes
Twin8NZ$ 1150+ 500 free spins2000+ gamesExclusive casino bonusTwin Races cash prizes18+ | Wager req: 40x | Bonus not available when using Neteller | Play responsibly | Terms and Conditions Apply
Skycrown8.8NZ$ 3000+ 350 freespins6000 games30+ bitcoin gamesNo wager cashback18+ | Welcome bonus wager req 40x | Weekly Bitcoin bonus wager 0x | Min depsoit to clai the welcome bonus is NZ$30 | Terms and Conditions Apply
Refuel7.810% cashbackNo wager requirements4000+ gamesNo wager requirements ever!Cashback every week!18+ | Play responsibly | Terms and Conditions Apply
Best $10 Paysafe deposit casinos
If you are looking for good casinos with paysafe but also want to know which one that accepts a minimum paysafe deposit of only NZ $10, then this list here below is a good guide for you.
Casino Min deposit HellSpin NZ$ 10 LeoVegas NZ$ 10 Twin casino NZ$ 10 Refuel NZ$ 10 Casumo NZ$ 10 Top 5 $10 paysafe deposit casinos for NZ!
What is paysafecard?
Paysafecard is a prepaid online payment method which offers users a secure and easy means of carrying out online financial transactions.
What sets Paysafecard apart from other methods is the 16-digit code voucher with which users carry out transactions.
There is no need to use credit or debit cards, absolutely no reason to link your bank account and you don’t have to submit personal details online.
Paysafecard vouchers range in value from NZD10 to NZD200 and they are usually available at local sales outlets.
There are a number of benefits associated with funding your mobile casino wallet via the Paysafecard platform.
- You can make secure online payments without having to put any of your personal details out on the internet – the 16-pin voucher ensures this.
- To fund any of your accounts using Paysafe card, all you just need to do is enter the pay code on the voucher.
- There are no additional charges or extra costs for deposits made on online casinos.
- There are lots of sales outlets around the world where you can easily get vouchers; thereby, eliminating stress.
- Paysafecard is compatible as a form of payment with almost all top mobile casino sites.
- You control your spending with Paysafecard as you can’t make transactions with values higher than that on the voucher.
The best casinosites with paysafecard
Paysafecard is a very popular banking method at real money online casino sites in New Zealand.
That is why at this website we have reviewed some of the best Paysafecard casino brands that are safe, secure, fair and have best games and bonuses exclusively for Kiwis.
When you visit our casino review, all you have to do is check if the Paysafecard is listed in the banking methods at the casino.
If it is, then you all you have to do is click on claim bonus and you will be redirected at the certain real money online casino.
Making deposits with paysafecard NZ
Funding a casino account via Paysafecard is not much different from using a debit or credit card, but the only difference is the added security that is on offer with Paysafe.
When making deposits with Paysafecard, you do not need to enter your credit card details or personal info anywhere, with the 16-digit code on the voucher being all you need. Our recommendation is to use this deposit method at online casinos that accept NZD where you will not have to lose money during exchange fees.
Follow these 3 steps listed below to deposit money into your online casino account or shop online using Paysafecard:
PAYSAFE CAN BE USED IN 3 EASY STEPS:
- #1 Buy a Paysafecard voucher – this voucher contains a sixteen-digit code which you enter in the appropriate place to deposit cash, and it is available in different denominations. There are no additional fees involved, so the amount available on the voucher is exactly what will be deposited into your account.
You can find the nearest voucher sale point to you by using either the Paysafe card website or mobile app.
- #2 Go to the payment page of your chosen casino site, and select Paysafecard as your payment method – once you log in to the mobile casino site, you should see the deposit option displayed as clear as daylight. Click on deposit, and select Paysafe card as means of payment.
- #3 Enter the code on the voucher – you’ll be required to provide the 16-digit code on the voucher, as well as the amount you wish to deposit. You can deposit up to 1550 NZD by combining multiple voucher codes.
Making withdawals with paysafecard
While Paysafecard offers an excellent means of depositing cash on online casino platforms, it is rather unfortunate that it doesn’t directly support cash withdrawals.
However, Paysafe card offers a feature known as ‘My Paysafecard’, which several online casinos support cash withdrawals to. To withdraw earnings using this method, you first need to open a My Paysafe account.
Then when you want to make subsequent withdrawals, you simply choose Paysafe card and enter your ‘My Paysafecard’ details. Withdraw values range from 30 NZD to 1550 NZD, but this varies according to the operator.
If you are impatient casino players and you want your payout fast you should check out our page with fastest payout casinos in NZ and pick your casino with the fastest withdrawal method.
How to buy Paysafecard in New Zealand?
Before you can purchase a Paysafecard voucher in New Zealand, you first need to determine the location of the nearest sales outlet.
You can do this using either the Paysafe website or through their mobile application.
Once you locate a sales outlet, you simply walk in there and pay for a Paysafecard voucher.
This voucher is available in denominations of 10, 20, 50, 100, and 200 New Zealand Dollars.
You can buy one or several at once, depending on what you intend doing with the voucher(s).
You can then proceed to make secure online payments using the code on the voucher.
How to download paysafecard NZ app?
The Paysafe app is a mobile solution that assists users in carrying out seamless transactions via the Paysafe card platform.
The Paysafe card is available as an application on both the Apple App Store and Google Play Store for iOS and Android phones respectively.
Here you can download it:
- If you use an iOS device you should click on “Download on the App Store“
- If you use an Android device you should click on “Get it on Google Play“
Features of the app include:
- Scanning the QR code of a Paysafe card voucher to check its balance. Alternatively, you can enter the 16-digit pin on the voucher to view its balance.
- Location of the nearest voucher sales outlet to users.
- An online directory of sites that accept Paysafecard as a form of payment.
How to use paysafecard on paypal?
You can make payments with Paysafecard through PayPal, provided you have the Paysafe card MasterCard. You will also need to open a ‘My Paysafecard’ account to use this feature.
Before you can make payments with Paysafe card on PayPal, you first need to link your Master Card. To do this:
- Log in to your PayPal account, and click on ‘Banks and cards’.
- Click on ‘Link a card’, and enter your MasterCard details in the space provided.
- Once you do this, PayPal deducts a small amount from your Paysafe card balance. This is done for verification purposes, and the deducted amount is usually returned within a couple of minutes.
Once you have successfully linked your MasterCard to your PayPal account, you can proceed to make online payments using PayPal as the preferred method.
The total value of the transaction will be charged from your Paysafecard balance.
How to get paysafecard mastercard?
The Paysafe MasterCard eliminates the need to buy payment vouchers, and you only need to fund the card to be able to carry out transactions.
To qualify for ownership of a MasterCard, you need to open a Paysafecard account.
Afterwards, follow the steps listed below to request for, and start using the Paysafe card MasterCard for transactions:
- Once you’ve created the Paysafecard account, and downloaded the app, select the ‘paysafecard Mastercard’ option on the app to begin the process of requesting for a card.
- You will be directed to a page where you have to select your preferred card design and fill in personal details. Ensure the details you enter tallies with those on official documents for easy verification.
- Once you confirm the order for a MasterCard, the annual fee of 8 GPB is automatically deducted from your Paysafe card account; hence, make sure you have up to that amount in your account.
- After requesting for the card, you will be required to verify your identity. To do this, you’ll have to upload a scanned copy of a suitable official ID. You’ll be notified via Email once your identity has been successfully verified.
- Delivery of the card takes between 7-10 days, and it is usually done by post. Once the card arrives, you’ll have to activate it before you can start using it.
- To activate the card, open the Paysafe card MasterCard section, and click the ‘Activate Now’ option to get started. Enter the last four digits of the card number in the appropriate section to finalise the process.
HOW TO CREATE A PIN?
If you plan on using your Paysafe card for offline transactions such as in supermarkets or restaurants, you’ll need to create a pin.
To do this, click on ‘Request pin’ in the mobile app, and wait for a text message containing the passcode to arrive on your phone.
To top-up your MasterCard, you simply enter the required amount in the provided space, on the mobile app, authorise the transaction, and wait for it to reflect on your balance.
You can carry out both offline and online transactions using the Paysafe card anywhere MasterCard is accepted.
Is it safe to use paysafe card?
Yes, Paysafe is safe to use, thanks to its prepaid method of making payments. You absolutely don’t need to enter any of your personal details anywhere when transacting with Paysafecard; hence, there is zero chance of leaks.
You should use Paysafe card same as cash, and never should receive your pin or send it via email or SMS. If you lose your pin or become a target of fraud, Paysafe has created an instant pin locking feature on their website or via the app.
Locking your pin will instantly protect your balance from any attacks.
About paysafe group company
Paysafe Group Limited, the maker of the Paysafecard, is an online payments service provider that was established in the year 1996 and is headquartered in London, UK. Key people in this company are Philip McHugh(CEO) and Stuart Harvey (Chairman).
The company specializes in providing financial solutions, with their services ranging from e-money to digital wallets. Some of the services provided by Paysafe include Neteller, Skrill, Paysafe card, Payolution, among others.
Paysafecard company info
- Paysafecard is a private limited company for online payments founded in 2000.
- Headquarters are located in Austria, Vienna with key man Udo Müller (CEO) and Marc Riedi.
- The number of employees by Wikipedia is 245 recorded in 2016 and company revenue is €191.6 million. also recorded in 2016.
You can found out more about Paysafecard if you join their social network accounts including:
- Facebook ( facebook.com/paysafecard )
- Twitter ( twitter.com/paysafecard )
- Youtube ( youtube.com/user/paysafecard )
- Instagram ( instagram.com/paysafecard )
In case of any problems or questions, Paysafecard customer support can be contacted directly on their website via the contact form, email address or telephone line.
Here we have listed all Paysafecard customer support info:
- FAQ section (Help)
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 00800 0729 7233 (local tariffs applied | Available every day in the week from 9:00h to 21:00h (CET)
Frequently asked questions
Can I reverse a transaction on Paysafecard?
No, it isn’t possible for you to reverse a transaction on Paysafe card. Hence, ensure that all details are filled in correctly before approving the transaction.
Are there any limits on Paysafecard MasterCard?
Yes, there are several limits imposed on the use of the Paysafe MasterCard. For one, the maximum card balance stands at 7800 NZD (GBP 4,000), while the highest amount you can deposit in your MasterCard per day is 2900 NZD (GPB 1,500) for the adult card. If you use a youth card, you can have no more than a balance of 1455 NZD (GBP 750), and the highest you can deposit in your MasterCard in a day is 1455 NZD (GBP 750) as well. For more information, visit the Paysafecard website.
How do I check the balance of my Paysafecard pin?
You can check your voucher balance via the Paysafecard app for iOS and Android. To do this, simply scan the QR code present on the voucher. Alternatively, you can enter the 16-digit pin present on the card to view info regarding your balances.
Can I withdraw money from Paysafecard?
Yes, customers can request a withdrawal of money on their paysafe card balance. After the casino operator processes the withdrawal, the funds will be instantly paid into the customer’s balance on the paysafecard account.