The Gogo casino is the latest edition to the online gaming industry. Owned by LeoVegas Gambling Plc Group, it opened its virtual doors in 2019. The casino is licensed under the Malta Gaming Authority.
Gogo casino is a safe gambling site with over 700 different casino games from 40 different game providers including Evolution Gaming as the main software for live casino games.newzealandcasinos.nz review team
The Gogo casino is designed along the lines of Vegas but not too showy. The idea is to draw your attention to the games and not the other. So it’s easy to read and interact, easy to play games. Games run on HTML 5 language.
How to register?
Although the casino offers no welcome bonuses or it seems bonuses, registration could not be easier. Future bonuses offerings may happen so keep on the lookout.
The registration process is quite easy and simple, follow our steps below in order to register fast and secure.
You can choose your method of deposit and withdrawal. You can pay in different currencies including the New Zealand dollar.
The many methods of deposit and withdrawal include the following: Visa, Mastercard, Trustly, and Pay N Play. You must attach to your bank account.
When in the game there is a deposit icon that you use to put your money into your account after registration. You can make deposits using your Visa and MasterCard.
Note you cannot use an e-wallet and mobile payments. A minimum deposit of $20.00 is needed to play with so far, with no fees.
|DEPOSIT METHOD||PROCESSING TIME||FEE|
At all times you can see your account balance at the top of your screen as long as you are signed in to the game website.
Withdrawals are fairly quick but may take up to five days to be reflected on your account.
There is a $20.00 limit to withdraw, and you can withdraw as many times as you like.
Please note however that your photo identification card may be requested by the casino employee at the time of withdrawal.
|WITHDRAWAL METHOD||PROCESSING TIME||FEE|
|Master Card||2-3 days||Free|
|Bank transfer||3-5 days||Free|
The games offered by GoGo are amazing and created by well-known people. For instance, NetEnt, Microgaming and Play’n Go, are among them.
Not only that but game favourites such as Starburst, Book of the Dead and Alive II are also available for the player to enjoy. Some new games may also catch your eye. Games like Immortal Romance and Rise of Olympus fill you with the fantasy/SFI genre of games.
If you’re the type of player who likes animal games you might want to check out Wolf Gold and the Dog House. For those who play mega ways games, they are available too.
Plus, those types of games offer free spins and bonus rounds inside the game as you play. The multiple ways to win increase depending on your play and maybe the day. You also have offered slot games and other card games.
- Slot games: There is a lot of online pokies offered at casinos but at GoGo, there is a special library. For instance, you have Gold Digger, Eastern Emeralds, Fire Joker, and Kathmandu Gold – just to name a few. Included in those games are opportunities to win via wilds, bonus rounds, free spins and scatters. A new game offered similar is the Random Number Generator which has garnered much attention.
- Table games: The casino offers table games as well. Roulette, Dragon Tiger, Blackjack, and craps. Likewise, you are also offered to Play Baccarat. Some table games offered are live such as blackjack, roulette, and baccarat. Although, there is no sports betting available the other games offer more than your fair share of entertainment.
- Progressive jackpot games: There are many progressive jackpots for you the player to try out. As each player wins or loses the jackpot builds. Two of the favourites to play are Divine Fortune and Mega Moolah. Those two offer bigger jackpots than Mars Attacks and Lucky Clover.
Customer service is offered for you the player 24/7. In the event, you need assistance you can access the customer service by an icon on the footer of the web pages or via the collapsible menu on the side if you are logged in to play. You can talk via live chat if you want.
Here is the list of all support contact info:
- Email: email@example.com
- Live chat: 24/7
Gogo casino is owned by the Leo Vegas Mobile Gaming Group.
This is a well-reputed company in the iGaming casino industry. This is a Swedish company with headquarters in Stockholm and Malta.
Besides GoGo casino, this company owns many other popular brands, including Royal Panda casino, LiveCasino.com, Slot Boss, Expekt, etc.
Royal Panda9.3NZ$ 10003000+ gamesTop up-bonus on every depositExclusive bonus
Leovegas9.7NZ$ 1000+ 150 free spins and 50 cashspins2380+ gamesMassive win potentialSpectacular selection of games
LiveCasino3.210% cashbackevery friday!800+ gamesHassle-free registration processCustomer support 24/718+ | Wager req: 0x | Play responsibly | Terms and Conditions Apply
The casino offers the latest technology designed to protect your personal information and your money.
Including the following technology – geolocation tracking to verify where you are when you register and/or play.
Here are some basic legal info about this brand and its company.
- Company owners: Gustaf Hagman (Founder, CEO), Robin Ramm-Ericson (Founder)
- Company address: The Plaza Centre, Bisazza Street, SLM 1640, Sliema, Malta
- Company phone contact: +468410 367 66 (Sweden), +35699394268 (Malta)
- Casino license: Malta Gaming Authority
- Casino license number: MGA/CRP/237/2013 issued on 1st August 2018
Frequently asked questions
Do you have limits to deposits and withdrawal?
Currently, there is a requirement of a $20.00 minimum deposit to play but no minimum withdrawal amount.
Is customer service available?
Yes, customer service is available 24/7 at Gogo casino.
Is there any betting limits at the GoGo casino?
The amount you can get varies by the game you play. You are allowed to go $200 per spin however for certain games.
Can i download the Gogo casino app?
You can play GoGo Casino on both your desktop computer and your mobile devices. Although GoGo doesn’t offer an app, you can access the casino from any iOS or Android device. It is an easy swipe-to-play motion once the site loads on your device. I have seen it. The suggestion made by the owners is to play in landscape on your mobile device.
Is there a VIP program?
Currently, there is no VIP program. The casino believes you are receiving a VIP experience when you play.Pros+No turnover requirements to ever think about+Really good mobile adapted for all mobiles+ Owned by one of the world's largest gaming companiesCons-No bonuses