Introduction to CasiGO
Established in August 2020, CasiGO is among the newest online casinos in the online gambling community. It is owned by White Hat Gaming Limited, a company that owns and operates many other prominent online casinos. Since it was launched, CasiGO has endeared itself to many players from New Zealand who are looking for a great gaming experience.
Fast payouts, great customer support, and many casino games in different categories with a solid welcome bonus and promotions are just a few things that players can expect at CasiGo.
At CasiGO, you are assured of the continuous delivery of some of the freshest casino games in the market. The website has an interface that’s easy to navigate with everything accessible with a single click. Additionally, the games are powered by the casino industry’s giants, hence they are of top quality. What’s more, the CasiGO site is mobile-friendly, which means you can access the games from wherever you are.
Pros with CasiGo casino
- A vast range of secure payment methods
- 24/7 customer service
- A diverse range of pokies and table games
- No fees are charged on transactions
- Hassle-free registration process
Cons with CasiGo casino
- Many countries are restricted from accessing the platform
How to register at the casino CasiGo?
Before you are able to access the games at CasiGO, you must create a new account.
Luckily, the signing-up process is short and painless.
You just need to head to the CasiGO website, click the “Account” button and follow these steps, and you’ll be playing in no time.
To register an account, click the “Sign up” button
Enter your personal information including name, gender, date of birth, address, email, telephone number, currency and then create a username and password.
Submit the details and then verify your CasiGO account via email to successfully create it.
Now, log into your account, make your first deposit and start playing immediately.
The availability of secure payment systems is the strongest pillar of any successful casino.
The operator of CasiGO knows this well, and that’s why it has provided a diverse range of payment options.
Bellow, we have listed all payment methods for deposit and withdrawals in NZD currency.
Additionally, you can see processing time for each banking method and fee percentages.
You will find modern e-wallet options like Skrill, PayPal, Neteller, Sofort and Trustly as well as online bank transfers.
If you prefer longer established methods, Mastercard and Visa credit/debit cards will suit you.
The minimum deposit amount is NZ$10.
|Deposit method||processing time||Fee|
For withdrawals, it depends on the method chosen with the fastest being 48 hours for the e-wallet options.
Credit/debit cards, on the other hand, may take up to 5 business days.
What is great is that there are no fees charged on transactions.
What’s more, you can use different currencies including NZ dollars, so there’ll be no currency conversion fees to pay.
|Withdrawal method||Processing time||Fee|
|Master card||3-5 days||Free|
|Neosurf||Up to 48h||Free|
|Skrill||Up to 48h||Free|
CasiGO casino games
The selection of casino games at CasiGO makes this gambling site stand out from the crowd.
You will access and play more than 1,500 titles from some of the most renowned software developers in the world.
They include brands such as NetEnt, Quickspin, Evolution, IGT, Rabcat, 1×2 Gaming, Microgaming, Merkur Gaming, BTG and more.
Here we have highlighted some of the hottest Casigo casino slots right now:
- RTP – 96.21%
- Play ‘n GO
- RTP – 96.10%
- RTP – 96.10%
- RTP – 88.12%
Let’s take some of the most interesting game categories at this online gambling platform so we can see more in details what can we expect from each one.
- Pokies: The biggest proportion of the game selection at CasiGO consists of pokies. The games come with a vast array of themes, mechanics and bonus features. In addition, you will also be able to choose between 3-reeled and 5-reel pokie machines. All top titles are found here, and they include Gonzo’s Quest, Narcos, Starburst, Book of Dead, Hell’s Kitchen, Wolf Gold, and many more.
- Table games: If slot games are not your cup of tea, then you would want to check out the table games. Luckily, CasiGO does not disappoint as it offers both classic and modern titles in its collection. The games come in different variations, so you can choose the one you like. Some popular titles include American Blackjack, 3D Baccarat, European Roulette, Blackjack Neo and Roulette Nouveau.
- Live casino games: Should you want to try some real casino action, CasiGO also provides a wide range of live dealer titles. The games are mostly powered by Evolution Gaming, so high-quality streams and graphics should be expected. That said, you will find titles such as Immersive Roulette, Live Baccarat, Dream Catcher, Baccarat Squeeze, Live Texas Hold’em, and Live 3-Card Poker.
- Jackpot slots: If you’re looking to hit big wins, you should check out the Jackpots section at CasiGO. The games in this category are easy to locate as there is a section that is dedicated to them on the website. You will find many jackpot titles from Microgaming and Blueprint as well as Red Tiger, hence you can choose your preferred provider. Some popular titles available here include Mega Moolah, Vikings of Fortune, and Irish Riches Megaways.
CasiGO takes pride in providing world-class customer support to its players.
The support reps are very knowledgeable, hence any issue you face will be addressed to your satisfaction.
You can contact them at any time of the day, all days of the week through the live chat facility or there is an email address.
In addition, the website also incorporates a small FAQ section that answers many common questions, along with detailed information sections on various pages.
- Live chat: available 24/7
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Telephone: not available
- FAQ: yes, plus information pages
White Hat Gaming Limited is the company that owns and operates CasiGO.
It offers gambling services under licences provided by two of the most reputable regulators across the globe.
These are the:
- Malta Gaming Authority (Licence number: MGA/B2C/370/2017)
- UK Gambling Commission (Licence number: 000-052894-R-329546-004).
- The company’s head office address is Cornerstone Business Centre, MOSTA, MST 1180, Malta.
- Chief Executive Officer: David Glickman
Frequently asked questions
Can I deposit and play at CasiGO with NZ dollars?
Yes. CasiGO accepts transactions in New Zealand Dollars. In addition, you can also use other currencies including Canadian Dollars, US Dollars, Euros, British Pound Sterling and Norwegian Krone.
What’s the wagering requirement at CasiGO?
The wagering requirement at CasiGO is 35 times on both your bonus funds and deposit. The wagering requirements must be met before winnings can be withdrawn.
How do I activate the CasiGO bonus?
You simply need to deposit some funds into your CasiGO casino account. The minimum deposit required to successfully activate your bonus is NZD 10.
Is there a CasiGO loyalty program?
Yes. As a loyal player, you will amass Loyalty Points each time you place bets on games at CasiGO. The points can later be redeemed for bonuses, personalised gifts and trips to exotic destinations.
No deposit bonus:
Pokies, Live casino