William Hill introduction
William Hill is an online gambling website based in London and owned by Caesars Entertainment. If you’re a bettor or a gambler, you’ve probably heard of the name William Hill.
This brand has been in the gambling waters since 1934 when they received bets over the phone and by mail. A few decades later they have opened the first bookmakers in the UK. From the 2020, all the casino and betting enthusiasts can enjoy William Hill gambling services online.
In this review, we will go through every part of this famous William Hill gambling platform and highlight all the details that can be interested and useful to the Kiwis. We will provide you with their payment methods, available games, bonus terms and conditions and much other info. So let’s dive in.
Pros with William Hill
- Customer support: 24/7
- Bonus validity: Bonus is valid for 14 days
- Withdrawal limits: £ 5000 per transaction
- Bonus wager requirements: 40x
- Free spins wager requirements: 40x
- Banking methods: Visa, Visa Electron, Maestro, Master card, POLi, MuchBetter, Skrill, Neteller, EcoPayz, Fast Bank Transfer, Bank Transfer,
Cons with William Hill
- NZD deposits are converted into USD, EUR, AUD or GBP
- Casino game portfolio could be more extensive
How to register?
Registration at William Hill easy and it only takes few minutes to create account.
During the registration, you will be asked to pick a currency that you will be using.
It is a must to know that each currency has different payment methods.
Our recommendation is if you are from NZ to choose GBP for your currency.
By choosing this currency you will have the most used NZ payment methods to choose from.
Below we have explained in steps how to register from NZ without any complication. So lets get started.
After you have visited William Hill website look for the yellow “Join” button in the upper left corner of the platforms homepage.
In the opened signup window, enter your personal info that includes your gender, name and surname, date of birth, email, mobile and address. Then click continue.
In thext step, you need to enter and set additional info that include your new username, pasword, security question, currency, depsit limit.
After that check terms and conditions, and if you agree click the “agree and join” button. By this action, the registration process is completed and players can head to the cashier page to make a deposit.
William Hill payment methods
We mentioned above that payments within NZD are not offered on this platform, but this is not the end of the world.
The quality and fairness that is offered here are worth losing a couple of dollars in conversion rate.
During the registration players have options to choose a currency, unfortunately, there are no NZD.
Offered currencies are including AUD, GBP, EUR, CAD, JPY, SGD, HKD, and CHF. Each method accepts different payment methods.
For instance, if you choose GBP currency you will have options like POLI, Much Better, EcoPayz, while when choosing the currency of USD these options are excluded. Our recommendation is to choose GBP or AUD.
The minimum deposit is GBP 10 or NZD 19.37, while the minimum withdrawal is from GBP 5 to 25 depending on the method you use. Below we have talked in detail about deposit and withdrawals at William Hill. So let’s check up!
|Deposit methods||Processing time||Fee|
|Fast bank transfer||Instant||Free|
|Withdrawal methods||Processing time||Fee|
|Master Card||1-5 days||Free|
|Bank transfer||3-6 days||Free|
|Fast bank transfer||Instant||Free|
The range of games on this platform is not huge, but it is quite unique and high quality.
When we say high quality, we mean that although they offer over 700 slot games in their portfolio, and a 100 different live casino and table games, quality outweighs quantity.
Most importantly, the variety of games is quite satisfactory, and players will definitely not be bored on this platform.
The games are classified into dozens of categories, and finding the interesting ones will not be a problem at all.
Currently hottest online pokies right now:
- RTP – 96.24%
- Big Time Gaming
- RTP – 95.5%
- RTP – 96.52%
- Pragmatic Play
- RTP – 96.21%
- Play ‘n GO
While reviewing William Hill casino page, we came across categories that include:
- New: In this section players can found all game types that are recently uploaded. William Hill team refresh this category each month with new titles that include online pokies, table games, live casino games and all other categories.
- Jackpots: In the time of our review, there was currently 68 different jackpot slot titles. Most of the games are progressive jackpots and developed by Playtech online casino game developer. Some of the popular jackpot slot tittles include Suicide Squad, Blue Wizzards, Tiger Turtle Dragon Phoenix and others.
- Roulette: In roulette category we have found exactly 21 different roulette table and live casino game mixed together. Most of games are RNG type and there few live casino roulette games, including two roulette jackpots. Some tittles worth mentioning are include Live Age of the Gods Bonus Roulette, Football Roulette, Diamond Bet Roulette, Premium French Roulette and others.
- Card: This category should have name blackjack, because here are listed only blackjack games. We found exactly 15 different tittles of blackjack including names like Quantum Blackjack, Blackjack Single Hand, All Bets Blackjack, Perfect Blackjack, and Lucky Lucky.
- Live Dealer: Currently there is 14 live dealer games mostly provided by the Playtech. You can take a seat at live blackjack, roulette, baccarat, and texas holdem poker tables. Additionally players can try their luck in live shows that are including games like Adventures Beyond Wonderland, Live Hi-Lo, and Live 3 Card Brag.
- Bingo: If you are a fan of housie games, then at this platfrom you will have much fun. They have provided special page with over 20 houise games online. Players can choose bingo games with 75 balls, 80 balls, and 90 balls.
William Hill betting offers
You wanna bet withthe best odds in the whole game right now?
Well look no further, because if you have came to this page to look for some reliable and wuality bettiong site… then the William Hill is the right place for you!
They have started offeringtheir betting service in 1934, so with having this fact in mind, we think they know whatthey do. And they do that the best.
During our review of their betting page, we have noticed pre-match, in-play and live betting offerings.
There are also some cool promotions with free bets, coupons, competitions, and attractive bonuses to check out.
Also on their platform players can check out results of all offered sports.
Here we have listed all sports that offered for betting at this platform including:
- American Football
- Australian Rules
- Horse Racing
- Ice Hockey
- Motor Racing
- Rugby League
- Rugby Union
- Table Tennis
- Virtual World
There is also section where players can check out results, top bets offers, promotions and price formats.
The William Hill team has turned a huge focus on supporting its customers.
If you have a problem or question believe me you will solve it quickly. If you hit the “ContactUs” link in the footer of their website, it will take you to the help center page where you can connect directly with the operator via live chat.
Additionally, there is also a FAQ section with answers to questions about payments, bonuses, betting and gaming rules, terms and conditons, etc.
Below are all the customer service options on the William Hill platform that include:
- Live chat ( 24/7)
- Email: Shophelp@williamhill.co.uk (respond within 48 hours)
- Phone: 0870 518 1715 (from 9 AM to 5 PM, Monday/Sunday)
- Post address: Retail Customer Support PO Box 170 Leeds LS2 8JF
- Help center
The gambling platform as well as the entire Williams Hill company is operated by WHG Limited based in Gibraltar.
Although registered in Girbaltar this company is licensed and regulated by the United Kingdom Gambling Commission under license number 39225.
The address of the headquarters in Gibraltar is 6/1 Waterport Place, and the company registration number is 99191 (I.B.A.S bookmaker).
These licenses are valid only for customers from the United Kingdom.
As for players who visit this site outside the UK, this website is owned by a WHG holding company called William Hill Global PLC.
The company is headquartered in Malta where it is duly registered under number C96298.
The Malta office address is Tagliaferro Business Center, Level 7, High Street, Sliema SLM 1549.
William Hill Global PLC is run under license from the Malta Gaming Authority with registration number MGA / CRP / 121 / 2006-05 issued on November 2, 2020.
Frequently asked questions
Is William Hill safe for Kiwis?
Of course, this gambling platform is one of the safest and most secured gambling platforms that we have reviewed. It is licensed by the UKGC and MGA.
Can i play with NZD at William Hill?
Unfortunatelly, William Hill does not accept payments within NZD. You will have to choose another currency during the registration process and your NZD will be converted into another currency. See more info here in our review, under the payment methods section.
What are the wagering requirements?
Wagering requirements at William Hill are for casino bonus are 40x.
Who was William Hill?
William Hill was a businessman and inventor of William Hill, the British betting and gambling company. Hill was born in Birmingham, left school at the age of 12, and began working with his uncle. The first clues that he would be a successful bookmaker owner were while he was working in a factory where he collected bets on his motorbike from workers. Shortly afterwards, he was arrested and, after serving his sentence for driving as a minor, moved to London. There he collected bets on greyhounds before the opening of the first illicit gambling den back in 1934.
No deposit bonus:
Pokies, Live casino, Sportsbook