Money Bears Review
One of the latest and greatest in the New Zealand pokies is the Money Bears slots.
Money Bears online pokies are the popular NZ slot game created by Microgaming. This real money and free online pokie Money Bears is a 3-row, 5-reels that have 10 paylines. The RTP percentage is 96.50 and it is considered a medium volatility game.
With its bear theme, symbols like honey pots, berry pies, and hoagies, Money Bears online pokies are reminiscent of the famed Hanna Barbara cartoon Yogi Bear. Beside cutting edging design feature at this game will keep players entertained and thrilled.
To find out more about this free online pokies game that is also played for real money at NZ online casinos keep reading our detailed review here. So let’s start!
Although there are pokies at the few available physical casinos in NZ, the vast majority of pokies are operated by charitable groups and it is said there is one pokie parlour for every 211 adults in the country.
This is a 10 pay line online pokies game, and the object is to get three in a row of or more of a symbol.
Take a look at all the features and buttons in this game and their meaning below. We have marked all one function in the picture and the explanation includes:
- Bet size: By clicking on this button, you can choose the size of the bet per spin, from 10 to 60 NZ $.
- Settings button: Clicking this button opens a page with information about the game, rotation speed, game history (valid only for members), left-handed play, trumpet play and there is a button to return to the lobby.
- Spin button: Hit this button when you are ready to start your game.
- Balance status: Here you see how much money you have on your casino account.
- Stake amount: As the word says itself, here you can see your current stake amount.
- Total Win: All your winnings from this pokie can bee is seen here.
- Full-screen mode: Turn on the fullscreen mode here.
Symbols and payout
The Bears logo has the biggest payout, and if you collect 5 in a row, you win 2,000 coins.
Money Bears is a medium variance game that returns approximately 96.5% which is pretty good as pokies go.
There are many interesting symbols involved here including:
- A wedge of cheese: With a wedge of cheese symbol, you can collect as many as 1200 coins.
- Berry pie: The next valuable symbol is the Berry Pie which can be worth up to 800 coins.
- Hoagies: Finally, In Money Bears, collecting multiple hoagies can win you up to 800 coins.
- Bear symbol: As indicated the getting 5 bear logo symbols will trigger a win of 2,000 credits.
- A, K, Q, J: These are the low-value symbols, max payout is 120 coins.
- Picnic basket: This is a wild symbol that transforms into any either symbol in paylines.
- Jar with honey: This is a scatter symbol that takes us in the bonus game with free spins.
So it’s possible for a serious gambler to win up to $12,000, but there is no official jackpot.
Money Bears is not a progressive gambling machine so it’s not possible to win millions, there are also multiple symbols triggered by getting 4 picnic baskets plus a honey figure.
Features of Money Bears online pokies
In addition, Money Bears has a unique feature.
If you get down to your last spins, you can wager what remains to take a chance at a free spin and possibly win big.
In a multi-coin game, you can bet a single coin or as much as $60 dollars a pull. it’s up to you.
There are 5 reels to the machine, and as we said, 10 pay lines.
The minimum coin is 1 tenth of a dollar and the maximum bet is $60.
Naturally, there is an autoplay feature, so you can play as fast as you want.
There are true scatters in the game as well as wild symbols. As to respins, you can win as few as 5 respins to a maximum of 25.
Note that though you can win big money on respins, they are only active when the multi-cash feature is activated. Respins are triggered by the picnic baskets and the bears.
Frequently asked questions
Can I play Money Bears online pokies for free?
Many online casinos offer free online pokies money bears. Simply do an online search for free online pokies money bears to try it out. Unfortunately, that is the only method we are aware of for playing the game for free.
How does Return to Player affect the game?
Money Bears has a medium to a high level of Return to a Player ratio of 96.5 percent, which is much better than many pokies which only return around 92.5 percent. And the fact that there is no huge mega jackpot means that the player hit ratio is also higher.
Is it a progressive game?
We’ve already discussed this, but there is no progressive nature of Money bears. The maximum winnings never exceed 2,00 times your initial coin credit.