Who else from New Zealand can see how important features like free spins and wilds are to his or her video slot game experience?
As an online slot game enthusiast, you know the answer is obvious… enticing features like free spins are one of many reasons why many slot game players enjoy playing online.
Without a doubt, any savvy player loves free spins and other features that enhance his or her game session. Until recent years, not many online platforms could offer players many outstanding features and options with which to play.
Today, many new features like free spins are attracting more and more new players each day.
How to play?
In essence, the Narcos Video Slot™ is a 3-row video slot platform that utilizes 5 reels and offers all players up to 243 bet ways.
Moreover, each player is afforded the opportunity to get free spins, each of which increases the player’s chances to win huge.
Many fans of the TV show would appreciate the Herculean efforts in making this game a reality.
And, the team at NetEnt is taking every step to ensure each player enjoys testing his or her skills while playing the Narcos video slot™.
Before a player from New Zealand signs up, he or she could take a free tour of the game site run by NetEnt in order to make a well-informed playing decision.
After making a decision to sign up to play, he or she will have enough information with which to understand how to play.
The concept is simple: NetEnt affords its players the opportunity to play a video game filled with excitement and fun.
To start playing, simply visit the site to sign up and authenticate your player profile. Next, take advantage of all the free spins and check out all the great activities that await you there.
Learn the symbols!
After you have signed up and authenticated your player profile, it is imperative that you take time to get familiar with the many symbols and the free spin opportunities before you play.
To turn symbols into wilds, learn the more about random Drive-by feature.
Enjoy these features!
Many powerful features like free spins, “Locked-Up” and “Drive-by” heighten the reality factor while playing.
Moreover, free spins add clean fun to your whole playing experience.
For example, a special Locked-Up symbol is represented by a police mugshot of Escobar.
And, other features like Walking Wilds and Free Spins exemplify the battle between DEA and Escobar’s drug cartel thugs, making the Narcos video slot™ one of the best games of all times.
About Narcos Netflix TV series
Now, imagine a video slot game based on a popular TV series that is populated with colorful and real-life characters like an infamous Colombian drug lord and has many incredible game features.
As a video slot game enthusiast, you would be hard-pressed to find a wilder game to play online than the one based on the notorious drug lord… Pablo Escobar.
Introducing the Narcos video slot™ game, a unique gaming concept based on the Narcos Netflix TV series and managed by NetEnt.
Unlike other video slot games, the Narcos video slot™ is based on the crime drama called Narcos, an exclusive and original Netflix TV series.
This gaming experience is a throwback to the 1970s and exemplifies the era during which time Pablo Escobar ran his global drug cartel with a merciless iron fist. And, it features the DEA agents who brought the ruthless drug lord down.
After learning how it all works, you the player can play multiple ways to win. Whether you are a player who plays like an amateur or a pro, you will soon discover that your video slot experience shall never be boring.
Now, you will probably would like to know how it all works. You might be ready to sign up, or you may not be ready… but the fact is, any video slot platform which does not offer you free spins is not worth your signing up.
That is why it is essential that you check out the benefits of the Narcos Video Slot™.
Conclusion and RTP
Because the (RTP) percentage on Narcos is approximately 96.23%, leaving NetEnt with a House edge of about 3.77%, that is a reason to declare the platform is one of the best online destinations for video slot-playing action.
Under license from Narcos Productions LLC and Netflix, NetEnt exemplifies excellence in online entertainment industry.
And, its player can play on any mobile phone, tablet and desktop device which which its platform is fully compatible. Safe and secure playing is just a click away!