Gem Blast Review
Get caught up in this great online slot game, Gem Blast, developed by Endorphina where precious gems spin around in 5 rows and 3 reels. The design is lively and intriguing, full of life and colour.
The gemstone is a popular theme and vivid colours attract attention that reminds us of NetEnt Starburst.
This slot game is well designed, fast, with lots of interesting functions and has a theoretical RTP of 96.00% and medium-low volatility.
The gamble feature is set up to challenge the player’s wit and at the same time, to hold his interest. Being a modern game, it can be played on a mobile devices, tablet and desktop.
In the picture above, we marked each button with numbers and explained its function below in the list.
The face of the machine has a series of buttons on the top and on the bottom including:
- Menu button: The statistic key to giving you important figures. (after you win this button is transformed into the button that takes you to gamble game)
- Paylines: here you can see how many bet lines are active.
- Coin Value: Here you can see and adjust the coin value of your bets
- Bet size: by clicking on this button you can adjust the bet size.
- Last win: The amount of the last win is displayed here.
- Turbo: If you want to have the last game, click here for turbo spinning
- Autoplay: By clicking on the autoplay button, you start infinitive numbers of spins.
- Spin button: Hit this button when you want to start spinning. Also, this button is transformed into a stop button after you activate auto spins, and here you can collect your winnings after a win.
- Basic settings: Here you can see info about the game, adjust volume, set the fullscreen mode and leave the game.
- Balance: This shows your current account balance.
There are ten symbols of royal-coloured gems and what you would expect gemstones to look like; light green, glowing orange, twinkling purple, and shining clear diamonds.
Each try after the diamond appears gives up to three re-spins with three chances of greater wins each time.
The royal red seven, though not a gem is important, as is the bar.
Both, if found in multiples of five, have a value of 500 wins for the bar and 1,000 wins for the seven.
An interesting thing about that star symbol can expand, a sure sign of a re-spin and a chance at more money.
Star is the wild symbol and will allow you to use it as the third match.
Its appears on 2nd, 3rd and 4th reel, expands and starts the game with re-spins.
The maximum number of re-spins is 3.
This game does not have a progressive jackpot, but as it has enough great wins, actually is not needed at all.
If you decide to gamble by pressing the gamble button, the game will take you to a special gamble feature page.
- There you can see 5 maps of which the only one was discovered.
- Your task is to guess which of the hidden cards has a higher value than the revealed card.
- If you hit a card of the same value you get a chance to guess again.
- If you hit a card of lesser value you lose all winnings. You have the right to collect winnings after each guess.
Gem Blast slot follows a popular theme of gems, but these gems glitter enough to be wonderful with eye-catching designs to hold the player without interfering in his play. With these gems, the player expects to become rich.
This slot game has a bonus system and a design to interest the players. Any player, from beginner to professional will enjoy playing this game.
Frequently asked questions
Can I play Gem Blast online pokies for free?
Yes, free play of the Gem Blast slot game is available at all casinos that offer it and for real new ones. All you have to do is click the play for free button below the game.
What is the theoretical Gem Blast RTP percentage?
The RTP percentage at Gem Blast slot game is 96.00%.
What volatility odes have Gem Blast slot game?
Gem Blast is a medium-low volatility slot game.