Regent casino introduction
Regent Casino is a great place for people to gamble when they are looking for ways to make money, to save money, and to have fun gambling.
Regent Casino has everything laid out in a manner that is very simple to understand, and Regent Casino has worked wonders making sure that the people who are coming to their site have the best chances to win money gambling.
Plus, Regent Casino allows the players many chances to earn extra cash, to find new ways to gamble and to save money overall.
Pros with Regent Casino
- Customer support: 24/7
- Bonus validity: 21 days
- Withdrawal limits: NZ$7,000 per transaction
- Bonus wager requirements: 35x
- Free spins wager requirements: 35x
- Banking methods: Visa Card, Master Card, Maestro, Skrill, NETELLER, EntroPay, Trustly, Sofort, Show, Paysafecard, Euteller, EPS, Zimpler, Instadebit, PayPal, Ticket Premium, Fast bank transfer, Wire Transfer, Online Bank Transfer
Cons with Regent Casino
Banking methods Regent casino are varied depending on whether they are used for withdrawals or deposits.
Plus, Regent Casino has done a very good job of making sure that the payment methods make sense to the players concerning fees and any applicable waiting periods.
Deposit banking methods
- Bank wire (2-5 days with no fees)
- Skrill (instant with no fees)
- EcoPayz (instant with no fees)
- NetTeller (instant with no fees)
- PaySafe (instant with no fees)
- InstaDebit (instant with no fees)
- IntroPay (instant with no fees)
- PayPal (instant with no fees)
- Fast Bank (instant with no fees)
- Mr. Cash (instant with no fees)
- Trustly (instant with no fees)
- Zimpler (instant with no fees)
- EPS (instant with no fees)
- EUTeller (instant with no fees)
- EntroPay (instant with no fees)
- Sofortuberwaistung (instant with no fees)
Withdrawal banking methods
Withdrawal methods are a little bit different at Regent Casino because they have time limits and withdrawal limits. The limit on withdrawals is NZ$7000 per month. When players are looking at withdrawal methods will need to know the waiting period and fees.
- EWallet up to 24 hour waiting period with no fees
- Cards 2-6days with a fee of 2,5%
- Bank transfers 3-7 days With no fees
Withdrawals could be pending for up to 48 hours.
Games and game providers
Games and game providers at Regent Casino are very diverse because there are so many things for people to try when they come to the casino.
If a player is in love with a certain type of game, they need to see if they can play a certain type of game so that they can continue to win money.
Some players love gambling on this site because they might find their favorite game, or these players might play the games from their favorite providers.
These companies have their own style and some players like those styles instead of just playing a certain type of game.
Games at Regent Casino include table games and slot machines of all styles. There are basic slots and adventure slots.
There are basic table games and basic slot machines at Regent Casino that players might like more from all the following providers:
Regent Casino started a site that they thought would be regal and offer the kind of concierge service that people would like to get.
The Regent Casino team is based out of NZ, and they work with the NZ dollar at all times.
The company has a phone and email line where people can get information.
Plus, the company has come up with a live chat that makes it easier for players to get the help that is needed.
The Regent Casino corporate culture is all about customer service, and that makes it possible for people to feel like they are a part of the Regent Casino family when they are playing.
Customer support on this site happens through the phone, email, and live chat window. Customers can call the office when they are local.
Customers can send emails when they have long-form questions to ask.
- Live Chat (24/7)
- Email (email@example.com)
This is a very easy thing for customers to do, and they typically get very fast answers.
The live chat window allows people to chat with the site while they are playing.