PlayToro is a classy and relatively new online casino in the iGaming industry. It is powered by SkillOnNet and features a wide range of interesting games. The operator also offers different kinds of bonuses.
Additionally, its platform is secured using top-notch protocols and mechanisms such as Secure Socket Layer (SSL).
This article provides a detailed review of the casino and sheds light on all the essential thing you should know about its service. So, let’s get started!
- Massive game selection
- Several payment methods supported — Visa, MasterCard, EcoPayz, Skrill, Jeton, Paysafecard and MuchBetter
- Impressive bonuses and tournaments
- Mobile optimized online casino
- Live chat support
- Withdrawal limit — €10,000 (equivalent to NZ$16,700) every 30 days
- To high wager requirements for bonuses
- To high wager requirement on deposits
- No telephone support
- Live chat available only between 6 am to 12 am GMT
- No mobile app
- New Zealand dollar not accepted
PlayToro Casino has a rich selection of over 3,000 impressive games from some top developers in the industry.
You will find games from NetEnt, Microgaming, and Play n’ Go.
Many of these games can be played on desktop and mobile devices without installing an external app.
- Pokies/Online Slots: Among the popular online slots that Kiwis can enjoy at this casino include Starburst, Break the Bank Again, Gonzo’s Quest, Book of Dead, Fire Joker, Zeus Ancient of Fortunes, and so on. The thumbnail image of each game has a tag that shows whether it is a new, exclusive, popular, jackpot or megaways game.
- Card Games: Kiwi players that enjoy playing card games will also have a few titles to choose from at PlayToro Casino. The operator features Punto Banco, Baccarat, Casino Patience and so on. These games have flexible betting limits, and their payouts are also impressive.
- Jackpots: PlayToro Casino has two categories of jackpot games that you can play, Daily Jackpots and Regular Jackpots. You will see slot titles like Dynamic Riches, Pirates Plenty, and Bounty Raid in the daily jackpot section. As for the regular jackpots, the casino feature games like Fishin’ Frenzy, The Goonies, and King Kong Cash.
- Live Casino: Besides regular casino games, PlayToro also has a live casino section where you can enjoy different kinds of live dealer games such as Live Blackjack, Live Roulette and Live Baccarat.
New game reviews:
- RTP – 92.00%
- RTP: 96.52%
- Pragmatic Play
- RTP – 96.06%
- RTP – 96.00%
Gameproviders at PlayToro
All game providers:
- 1×2 Gaming
- Authentic Gaming
- Blue Print
- Elk Studios
- Green Valley Games
- High 5 Games
- Lightning Box
- Realistic Gaming
- Red Tiger
- Reel Time Gaming
- SG Digital
Live dealer providers:
- Evolution Gaming
- Pragmatic Play
How to register?
As a New Zealand player, you will find it easy to create an account with PlayToro Casino.
The signup process takes around 2 to 5 minutes and can be done on a desktop computer or mobile device.
Click the “Sign Up” button at the top of the casino site to access the registration form and fill it with accurate details.
Select a secure password that is 8 or more characters long.
Submit the form and click on the activation link sent to your email to activate your new PlayToro account.
Fund your betting account using one of the payment methods supported.
PlayToro has a lot of online options for Banking, however not all of them are available to New Zealanders.
Therefor we have created a list with the banking options that PlayToro accepts in New Zealand, here below.
The minimum deposit amount at the betting site is €10 (NZ$16), while the maximum withdrawal at a time is €5,000 (NZ$8,300).
In addition, the casino only allows a maximum payout of €10,000 (NZ$16,700) every 30 days.
|Skrill, Skrill 1 Tap||Instant||Free|
|Master Card||3-5 days||Free|
|Skrill, Skrill 1 Tap||2-48h||Free|
If you need help while playing at the casino, you can reach the customer support team via the methods provided.
Support is provided between 6 am to 12 am GMT.
Here are the support methods available.
- Live Chat – Works 6:00 – 24:00
- Phone Line (TBC)E-mail – support@PlayToro.com
Playtoro Casino is operated by SkillOnNet and located in Malta.
In addition, the casino is licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority, making it a good choice for New Zealand players.
- 1/5297 Level G, Quantum House, 75, Abate Rigord Street, Ta’ Xbiex, XBX 1120, Malta
Frequently asked questions
Does Playtoro casino have a VIP program?
Yes it does, VIP players can benefit from:
- Personal Account Manager
- Exclusive Personalized Rewards
- Faster and Higher Withdrawals
- Luxury Gifts
- Exclusive VIP Tournaments
- Increased Betting Limits
- Special Events
Can I make transactions in New Zealand dollar?
Yes, PlayToro is accepting NZ dollars deposits and withdrawals.
How do I activate my bonus?
Your Playtoro bonus will be automatically activated on your very first deposit. However, we recommend that you skip PlayToro`s bonus as it has an incredibly high wagering requirement.
No deposit bonus:
Pokies, Live casino