Casinobuck is the newest addition to the roster of gambling websites that are operated by N1 Interactive Limited.
Established in 2021, it comes with thousands of online casino games and offers secure payment methods. In addition, plenty of bonuses and promotional offers are available for players in New Zealand.
Welcome to our extensive casino review, which will covers everything you need to know about this modern casino. This includes but is not limited to the game selection, available banking methods, registration process and customer support options.
How to register?
Much like anything else at this online casino, the registration process is quite simple. You only need to load the Casinobuck website and follow the following steps:
Casinobuck’s banking options include major credit/debit card options like VISA, Maestro and MasterCard. Additionally, bank transfers and e-wallets the likes of Ecopayz, Skrill, Paysafecard, Neosurf, and Interac can also be used.
The minimum and maximum deposits limits are NZ$20 and NZ$5,000 respectively. What is great here is that the casino processes deposits instantly with absolutely no charges.
|DEPOSIT METHODS||PROCESSING TIME||FEE|
Withdrawals options are the same as those offered for deposits. Mostly, the casino processes withdrawals by e-wallets instantly. However, cards and bank transfers can take between 1 and 5 working days.
|WITHDRAWAL METHODS||PROCESSING TIME||FEE|
|Master Card||1-5 days||Free|
|Bank transfer||1-5 days||Free|
The minimum withdrawal limit is NZ$20, while the maximum limit is NZ$5,000 daily, NZ$15,000 weekly and NZ$45,000 monthly. Moreover, besides NZ Dollars, you can also use EUR, NOK, CAD, USD and JPY.
Casinobuck casino games
Although it is still a new casino, Casinobuck packs an impressive collection of games. From online pokies and live casino games to progressive jackpots and table games, the options are endless.
Among the software developers powering this casino are BetSoft, Evolution Gaming, ELK Studios, iSoftBet, NetEnt, NYX Interactive, Yggdrasil, Play ‘n’ Go, Microgaming and Playtech.
- Online pokies: If you love spinning the reels, you will be glad to hear that there is a massive library containing hundreds of online pokies at Casinobuck. Most of the games come with attractive RTPs, so you will have fair chances of landing some good wins. Titles include Starburst, Thor Megaways, Gonzo’s Quest, Cash Ultimate, Twin Spin Megaways, Ocean’s Riches and Fire Joker.
- Table games: With 1000+ titles to pick from, table game enthusiasts are well taken care of at Casinobuck. You will find different variants of popular classic table games like baccarat, blackjack, roulette and poker. Many of these titles can be accessed and played on free play mode. This offers you a perfect opportunity to strengthen your skills before you can decide to play for real money.
- Live Casino games: These kinds of games offer a good way to experience a real casino setting from the comfort of your home. At Casinobuck, you will find a vast selection of live dealer titles provided by Evolution Gaming. The games come with HD video streams to ensure you enjoy the best gaming experience. Some titles available here include Blitz Blackjack, VIP Roulette, Live Baccarat and Football Studio.
- Progressive jackpot games: Casinobuck also includes a modest collection of progressive jackpot games for players who like chasing huge wins. You will find some of the best titles from Microgaming and NetEnt. Microgaming, in particular, is represented by two popular jackpot titles, one of them being Mega Moolah. There is also the new Sherlock and Moriarty Pot, which is currently awarding a NZ$14 million jackpot prize.
Latest added online pokie reviews:
The amazing Casinobuck customer support team is available all the time to offer help when needed.
You can use the email option (firstname.lastname@example.org) and the agents will reply within a day.
Alternatively, if your issue is very urgent, you can opt for the live chat function, and you’ll be connected directly with an agent.
Moreover, the website also has an FAQ section which offers answers to some general questions.
Here is the list of all Casinobuck suport options for Kiwis:
- Contact form (on-site)
- FAQ page
- Complaints page
- Email: email@example.com
N1 Interactive Ltd is the company that owns and operates Casinobuck. It provides online gambling services under the regulations of the Malta Gaming Authority.
Below we have listed legal info about N1 Interactive LTD company and Casinobuck.
- Company license: Malta Gaming Authority (registration number C 81457)
- Company address: 206, Wisely House, Old Bakery Street, Valletta VLT1451, Malta
- Casino license: Malta Gaming Authority
- Casino license no: (MGA/B2C/394/2017 issued on 01-08-2018)
Besides Casinobuck, N1 Interactive also operates many other top online casinos.
They include Betamo Casino, Bob Casino, Betchan Casino, Paradise Casino, DuxCasino and NightRush Casino.
Some of these casinos are reviewed and ranked in our top lists, including brands such as:
Betamo7.3NZ$ 300+ 150 free spins2400+ gamesWheel of Fortune prizesVarious tournaments & promotions18+ | Bonus and free spins wager req: 40x | Deposit wager req: 3x | Play responsibly | Terms and Conditions Apply
Bob Casino7.9NZ$ 625+ 130 free spins1000+ gamesCash prizesVIP rewards
Betchan6NZ$ 500+ 120 free spins2400+ gamesQuick withdrawals11% cashback every Wednesday
NightRush4.9NZ$ 500+ 300 free spins700+ gamesBeautiful and relaxing modern designCustomer support: 24/718+ | Wager req: 45x | Play responsibly | Terms and Conditions Apply
Frequently asked questions
What are the wagering requirements?
The requirements on wagering for the Casinobuck welcome offer is 40 times on the deposit and bonus funds. These requirements must be met within 7 days and once you do, you will be free to withdraw your winnings.
Is there a Casinobuck loyalty program?
Yes. As you continue to play casino games at this site, you will amass points that will enable you to climb the ranks of the loyalty program. You can later redeem the points for cash bonuses, free spins or personalized deals.
Does Casinobuck accept transactions in NZ dollars?
Yes, you can make deposits and withdrawals using New Zealand Dollars. In addition, the casino also accepts US Dollars, Canadian Dollars, Euros, Pounds Sterling, Norwegian Krone and Japanese Yens.
Is Casinobuck legal for Kiwis?
Of course. The online casino is legitimate since it is licensed and regulated by MGA which is one of the most reputable gambling authorities. Additionally, it accepts Kiwis so any player from New Zealand can access it legally to play games.Pros+High limits on withdrawals+An intuitive and user-friendly website+Large game catalogue consisting of the best pokie machinesCons-No customer support by telephone-The list of restricted countries is high