Betzest is a gambling site available in New Zealand that offer online casino and sportsbook gambling. They were launched in 2018, and offer an innovative mix of casino games and live sports betting. Betzest is operated by Betomall Group.
Betzest has a mixed focus between traditional casino games, like slot machines and blackjack, and sports betting. As a fully licensed bookmaker and casino, you can get the best of both worlds with Betzest.
This gambling platform accepts NZD as a currency of payment, while at the time of writing there are a number of special offers when users make their first deposit on the site.
One of their most unique offers is the number of bonuses and free bets.
They are also best known for combining bookmaking with casino games in one exciting place, offering a huge amount of bonuses and promotions, accepting a wide range of deposit methods from the most secure providers, and quick withdrawals that can be in your wallet as quickly as 24 hours.
Follow us through this review to find out more detailed information about this gambling platform.
How to register
Signing up to Betzest is really simple. Head to the homepage, and then click on the ‘register’ button that sits at the top right of the screen.
You’ll see one big page in front of you, fill in the following steps:
Betzest is an online gambling site that New Zealand gamblers will love because they accept deposits in NZD, without any fees.
Payouts to services like Skrill or Neteller will be completed from instant to within 24 hours, and this is the fastest withdrawal method.
Withdrawing to a visa or a bank transfer can take 2-5 days.
|DEPOSIT METHODS||PROCESSING TIME||FEE|
According to the Betzest website, deposits should take a maximum of 10 minutes to reach your account. If they take longer than that, you’re urged to contact customer services.
Generally, deposits will be instant and will be done for free. However, Betzest states that some financial service providers will charge you to deposit money in your account – always be sure to double-check.
The minimum deposit is $10.
|WITHDRAWAL METHODS||PROCESSING TIME||FEE|
|Master Card||2-6 days||Free|
|Bank Transfer||2-6 days||Free|
The minimum withdrawal amount is $10, and Betzest states that ‘before a withdrawal of real money can be requested, the deposit must be wagered at least 1 time with odds 1.3 or higher.’
There are no withdrawal fees, while the maximum withdrawal amount is
Payouts to services like Skrill or Neteller will be completed within 24 hours, and this is the fastest withdrawal method. Withdrawing to a visa or a bank transfer can take 2-5 days.
Players can withdraw up to EUR 2,000 without having to have extra verification undertaken on the account.
Betzest doesn’t offer any special games, but they do have an extensive range of promotions on offer. The online casino works with some of the best providers, such as Evolution Gaming, Microgaming and NetEnt.
Betzest offers fewer casino games than their competitors, but they make up for it with their bookmaker offering. With over 100 slot games and over 20 other casino games, there’s still going to be something on offer for you.
Their live casino has a bit more to offer on the table games side of things, with over 40 types of blackjack, 21 baccarat games and five poker games. Roulette is also well represented, as they have 19 different roulette games on offer.
Popular games at Betzest casino:
Here we have highlighted the most popular casino game categories at Betzest:
- Casino: These casino games are organised across six categories: baccarat, blackjack, bonus slot, casual games, feature slot and mini-games. Here you can play popular slot games like Girls With Guns, Robo Jack and Eagles Wings. They are really easily accessible from the top menu.
- Sports: This is Betzest’s live sports offer. Here you can bet across a wide range of sports and put some real excitement into the game. You can bet on sports like football, ice hockey, baseball and American football.
- Live casino: Click on a live casino from the top menu and have access to a wide range of games like VIP roulette, Deal or No Deal, Side Bet City and Mega Ball. From within this menu, you can search or browse by category.
- VIrtual Sports and Esports: If you really, really want to do some sports betting but there are no sports on, what do you do? Nope, you don’t run your own underground betting league – you bet on virtual sports! These are simulated sports that you can bet money on. Esports are available to bet on include Counterstrike, League of Legends and DOTA 2.
All games at Betzest are placed in categories, including:
- Popular games ( 205 different titles)
- New 626 (different titles)
- Other games (14 different titles)
- Casual games (16 different titles)
- Table games (96 different titles)
- Blackjack (3 different titles)
- Bonus slot (63 different titles)
- Feature slot (46 different titles)
- Mini-games (6 different titles)
- Scratch card (32 different titles)
- Slots (683 different titles)
- Video Slots
- Video Poker
- Video Bingo
Sports betting events at Best casino are numerous and popular for New Zealanders.
A sports betting in New Zealand named sports betting NZ recommends Betzest as a site for online sports betting.
There great collection of the available sports to bet on can be found at this gambling platform including:
- American Football
- Table Tennis
- Ice Hockey
- Alpine Skiing
- Aussie Rules
- Gaelic Hurling
- Ski Jumping
- Gaelic Football
Popular sports events
After we have listed you all offered betting sports at the Betzest, we’re gonna also provide you with the most popular events at this site.
These events are the leagues and the events of the listed sports above and that includes:
- ATP Halle, Germany
- ATP London, Great Britain
- Africa Cup of Nations, Group C
- Baseball – MLB
- Basketball USA NBA
- Copa America
- Formula 1
- UEFA Euro 2020
- U21 European Championship – Winner
- WTA Mallorca, Spain
- World Cup, Group Stage
- WTA Birmingham, Great Britain
Live sports betting
Other than betting on games you can also online on the live games of sports including, football, cricket, tennis, table tennis, basketball and, MMA or UFC and all other sport that are available at the moment.
The sports betting experience is different from all other websites because here you are also provided with the stat of the teams and players so that you can bet while keeping those stats in mind and in a thoughtful way and win money.
If you want to contact customer support at Betzest, there are two main ways to do that.
Customer support at Betzest is available through a 24/7 live chat and via email.newzealandcasinos.nz review team.
Live chat is definitely the quickest way to get to an operator, who will help you with any questions you have.
- Live chat (24/7)
- Email ( email@example.com )
- FAQ section
Betzest is owned by Betomall Group, and its license is registered by the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA).
Betomall also runs a number of sports betting systems, but no other gambling websites.
In addition to Betzest, this company offers services that include consulting & licensing, design and development, hosting, and networking.
- Owner: Betomall Group
- Address: Business Box, 115A, Floor 5, Valley Road, Birkirkara, BKR 9024, MALTA
- License: Malta Gaming Authority (MGA)
- License no: GA/B2C/270/2014 issued on 02/12/2014
- Registration number: C48099
Frequently asked questions
What is the wagering requirement?
According to the website, this is their wagering requirement: “The Bonus amount and winnings have a wagering requirement of 35 x which needs to be completed within 14 days of the Bonus being activated. 1.4. 6 Customers must deposit real money into their Betzest account before any withdrawal can be made.”
Does Betzest accept NZD currency?
Yes, it does! Players from New Zealand can deposit and withdraw their money in the domestic currency of New Zealand Dollars.
Is there a loyalty program?
There is no loyalty program, but Betzest have got tons of different bonuses and promotions available to players 24/7.